Saturday, December 28, 2013

Coffee Jingles Are Fine Art

Magazine and television poster-mind of modern

Mass dissemination brainwash, progressive robot circuits,

Selling self esteem by ounce with ladles full of terror,

Linked with systematic governmental mob-controllers:

Who are you, mass media mind, who makes me think as you?

Thinking of your toothpaste when I search for real voodoo.

Devil-dealer, pimp-for-life, you breeder of delusion,

You try to suck me dry and rain on me confusion.

Flat robotic non-political men make good workers,

And help the few who steal the wealth and dole it out among us.

That which will not be controlled is profitless, threatening

To a way of life that deals in money and in death.

I don't need a prez or pope to show me how to be free,

I just need to figure out how I will eat tomorrow.

-Michael R. Hill

No comments: